Buy Genotropin Pfizer Online
Buy Genotropin Pfizer Online is a form of human growth hormone important for the growth of bones and muscles, Buy HGH Online. Genotropin is used to treat growth failure in children and adults who lack natural growth hormone, Buy Steroid Hormones Online. This includes people with short stature due to Turner syndrome, Prader-Willi syndrome, short stature at birth with no catch-up growth, and other causes, Buy Supplements Online. Genotropin may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide, Buy Steroids Online.
How should I use Genotropin?
Your dose and brand of somatropin, and how often you use it will depend on the condition you are treating. Follow all directions on your prescription label and read all medication guides or instruction sheets. Use the medicine exactly as directed.
Genotropin is injected into a muscle or under the skin. A healthcare provider can teach you how to properly use the medication by yourself.
How you store this medicine will depend on the Genotropin brand and the diluent you are using. Ask your pharmacist if you have any questions about proper storage of your medication.
Throw away any Genotropin left over after the expiration date on the label has passed.
Use a needle and syringe only once and then place them in a puncture-proof “sharps” container. Follow state or local laws about how to dispose of this container. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Genotropin side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Serious breathing problems may occur in patients with Prader-Willi syndrome who use Genotropin. If you have Prader-Willi syndrome, call your doctor promptly if you develop signs of lung or breathing problems such as shortness of breath, coughing, or new or increased snoring.
Also call your doctor at once if you have:
- pain in your knees or hips, walking with a limp;
- ear pain, swelling, warmth, or drainage;
- numbness or tingling in your wrist, hand, or fingers;
- severe swelling or puffiness in your hands and feet;
- changes in behavior;
- vision problems, unusual headaches;
- changes in the shape or size of a mole;
- pain or swelling in your joints;
- pancreatitis–severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting;
- high blood sugar–increased thirst, increased urination, dry mouth, fruity breath odor;
- increased pressure inside the skull–severe headaches, ringing in your ears, dizziness, nausea, vision problems, pain behind your eyes; or
- signs of an adrenal gland problem–extreme weakness, severe dizziness, weight loss, changes in skin color, feeling very weak or tired.
- Common side effects may include: